NEW THIS YEAR FOR SPONSORS!
We would like to invite you and your business to partner with us in our Rotary Rock-n-Ribs fundraiser event this year – we have so much more to offer to our sponsors this year, especially a great place for sponsors to advertise in our beautiful, colored program booklet along with all the Bassmaster competitors.
Community Sponsorship of the 2018 Rotary Rock-n-Ribs Fundraiser, June 21-24 at Valley View Mall.
New Bigger Event this year:
- To amplify our event even further this year, we have partnered with Explore La Crosse to host B.A.S.S. – the largest fishing tournament organization in the world. The Bassmaster Elite Series is the highest level of tournament fishing and their free family friendly weigh-ins include an expo with national sponsors including Toyota, Carhartt, Yamaha, SHELL, Rotella, Berkley, Mercury, and Nitro Boats, to name a few. By partnering with the Bassmaster Elite Series Fishing Tournament which combined with our event is expected to bring in over 15,000 barbecue lovers and fishing fans.
- The new La Crosse Valley View Mall site will provide a great new staging area with abundant room and tons of free close parking.
What you will receive:
High visibility advertising and promotion of your business in association with one of Valley View and Holmen Rotary clubs largest fund-raising events of 2018. Visibility on our websites, flyers, posters and program booklets that will be handed out all to the attendees and local businesses. Depending on the level of sponsorship, you may enjoy VIP access, angler meet and greets at your business, presenting awards, and much more are available with your sponsorship of this event.
What you will be supporting: Your sponsorship of this year’s Rock-n-Ribs will also be helping us raise money for local organizations, to name a few:
– Rotary Lights- Our areas largest food drive to help support filling food pantries in the Coulee Region.
– iFeed – A one-day all-Coulee Region food drive put on my Rotary’s High School interact clubs to fill area food pantries and sends over 50,000 meals annually to a country where children are hungry.
– International Youth Exchange.
– Holmen’s Hope is a non-profit organization that serves over 200 people with a free meal on the last Tuesday of the month and sends backpacks home with non-perishable food items to children identified by the school district as children in need.
– NASA (North American Squirrel Association) is a non-profit organization that provides physically challenged and elderly members of our community with outdoor opportunities such as hunting and fishing.
Join our growing list of sponsors:
Our existing sponsors like Kish & Sons, Midwest Family Broadcasting, Coulee Region Mechanical, and Midwest TV and Appliance have set the groundwork for success. By joining us with your sponsorship, you help us reach our goals in serving our community.
New at Rock-n-Ribs this year:
This past year the event became a full KCBS (Kansas City Barbeque Society) and SCA (Steak Cookoff Association) certified competitions and grew to 59 barbeque teams from Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, close to 80 judges and table captains for the barbeque judging, and 25 non-profit pulled pork teams. This year’s event has earned a solid reputation bringing teams from 6 states, KCBS judges from 8 states, and many people from the tri-state area.
If you wish to partner with us, please make check payable to: Rotary Rock-n-Ribs, and mail to Rotary Rock-n-Ribs, c/o JRM CPAs, P.O. Box 277, Onalaska WI 54650-0277. If you wish to receive a receipt showing your donation for tax purposes, please send a request along with your check and we will be happy to provide one to you.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Laurie Tweten at email@example.com or call at 608-769-7446. The deadline for sponsoring our event is April 25, 2018.